No other driver improvement course is so widely used by business and industry, courts and government agencies, state departments, municipalities, driving schools and the military.
Course content includes:
- Aggressive driving and road rage
- Fatigue and drowsy driving
- How driver behavior and mental conditions affect driving
- How to avoid a collision and case study scenarios
- Hazard recognition and collision avoidance
- The "Fatal Four" causes of a crash
- Driving skills inventory and assessments
Does not meet requirements for traffic ticket dismissal (STOP Program).
- January 25
- February 22
- March 22
- April 19
- May 17
- June 28
- July 26
- August 23
- September 20
- October 18
- November 22
- December 13
Members: Log-in to receive member pricing.
Tuition: $60 (Members: $50)