Alive at 25 is a highly-effective four-hour course that serves as an excellent complement to standard driver education programs--and is also ideal for young drivers who incur traffic violations. Through interactive media segments, workbook exercises, class discussions and role playing, young drivers develop convictions and strategies that will keep them safe on the road.
- Why young adults often underestimate risk
- The effects of inexperience, peer pressure and such distractions as cell phones, text messaging, MP3 players and GPS units
- The dangers of "kneeing"
- State and local driving laws and regulations
- Communication skills for assertiveness and being a young leader
- Responsibility of passengers
Below are a list of events which are open for registration at this time. You can view more information about an event by clicking on the title of the event.