Dismiss Your Minor Traffic Citation
- No Fine
- No Court Appearance
- No Points on Your License
Violations NOT Eligible for the STOP Program
- Speeding twenty (20) or more miles per hour over the speed limit
- Any injury accident
- Leaving the scene of an accident
- Driving under the influence of alcohol/drugs
- Reckless Driving
- Willful Reckless Driving
- Participating in a speed contest
- Operating a motor vehicle to avoid arrest
- Refusing a breath or blood test
- Driving on a suspended or revoked operator's license
- Any violation classified as a misdemeanor or a felony
- Operating a motor vehicle without insurance or other financial responsibility in violation of the Motor Vehicle Safety Responsibility Act
You ARE NOT Eligible if
- You have participated in any STOP Program in the last three years
- You hold a Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- If your ticket includes multiple moving violations
Citations ELIGIBLE for STOP
If your violation is not listed above, contact the Nebraska Safety Council at 402.483.2511 to see if your ticket is eligible in the county/city where you received the ticket. The County/City Attorney has the right to refuse or accept any individual.
STOP Program Fee Information
- Fee varies by county/city. Call 402.483.2511 for details.
- Fee must be prepaid and is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Court Costs may apply.
When to Enroll
Total registration (Payment and Paperwork) must be received in the Nebraska Safety Council Office within ten (10) working days after receipt of the ticket or you will be ineligible for the STOP Program.
How to Enroll
- Online through the registration link below. We strongly recommend that you call our office at 402.483.2511 prior to registering for a class if you have any questions.
- Please have the following available when you register: Ticket and Driver's License
Terms and Conditions
By clicking the Begin Registration button below you agree to our terms and conditions.