- Advance registration & payment required.
- Students must possess a learner's permit to register and complete the course.
- Registration is a 2-step process:
- First Step – Register your student for the classroom portion of course.
- Second Step – You will receive an email from the Nebraska Safety Council after registration and payment are received, which will provide a link for you to select behind-the-wheel drive times.
- If you don’t receive an email, please check your spam filter.
- Do not select a drive time slot that is on or before the first day of class.
- Drive times are first come, first served.
- Select from the locations listed below and follow the instructions.
IMPORTANT: Students that will turn 18 years of age before completing the classroom and behind-the-wheel portions of the course are not eligible for this program. (per DMV regulation).
Cancellations received five (5) business days prior to the first classroom date will receive a full refund. For the complete terms and conditions statement click here.
2020 class schedule is currently being planned!
(Driving dates and times are scheduled separately.)
Below is a list of events that are open for registration at this time. You can view more information about an event by clicking on the title of the event.
There are no events in the selected category