IMPORTANT COVID-19 Update
- Advance registration and payment required.
- Students must possess a learner's permit to register and complete the course.
- Registration is a 2-step process:
- First Step – Register your student for the classroom portion of course.
- Second Step – You will receive an email from the Nebraska Safety Council after registration and payment are received, which will provide a link for you to select behind-the-wheel drive times.
- If you don’t receive an email, please check your spam filter.
- Do not select a drive time slot that is on or before the first day of class.
- Drive times are first come, first served.
- Third Step - Parents will receive a link to the Driver's Education Parent Agreement Policy. Carefully read the document in full, then sign and send the document with your student on the first day of class. Online students will need to bring it to the first drive-time appointment.
- Select from the locations listed below and follow the instructions.
IMPORTANT: Students that will turn 18 years of age before completing the classroom and behind-the-wheel portions of the course are not eligible for this program. (per DMV regulation).
Cancellations received five (5) business days prior to the first classroom date will receive a partial refund with a 5% processing fee. It is recommended to review the complete terms and conditions prior to registration.
Thanks to our partners, AAA and the CornhuskerMotor Club, who have graciously provided scholarships for teens on the reduced/free lunch program. Scholarships are available while funds last. Call 402.483.2511 for more information.
Spring 2020 at the Nebraska Safety Council
March 7, 8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. and
March 9-12, 5:00-7:30 p.m. (all days) and
March 21, 8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
(All dates and times listed above are required).
Below is a list of events that are open for registration at this time. You can view more information about an event by clicking on the title of the event.