NEW in 2019: Worker 360° Risk Assessment
Safety, wellness, and driving programs are becoming more data-driven than ever before, get access to a tool that will give you actionable information. This confidential assessment takes the average employee only six minutes to complete, with questions on general health, culture, safety, driving, and interest areas. You’ll receive an aggregate report to help optimize your programs. This new assessment gives your organization insights into your workforce and allows you to compare results across like-industries.
Phone and email consultation
Instead of spending your limited time searching for standards or wondering if your new program covers everything you need, get peace of mind by reaching out to the experts. We'll help get time back in your day, just call in or email your questions.
Save hundreds from signing up for your own subscription service and get access to over 600 titles. Covering a wide range of topics across multiple industries, get quick access anywhere you can connect to the internet and have training videos at your fingertips!
New member walkthrough
We want to start off on the right foot together and believe that being at your facility, in person, is a vital part of our partnership. We'll come out for a couple hours and do a review of your facility/operations and written programs, identify hazards, areas of opportunity, and help outline an action plan to improve safety efforts.
Make chemical management easy with MSDSOnline, a VelocityEHS solution. Our members get special rates on this robust and economical tool. Learn more about how you can centralize your Hazard Communication and GHS compliance with this cloud-based offering.
NEW! This streamlined solution benefits organizations of all sizes, across multiple industries, check out the case studies below:
- Construction: Hear from Buffington Homes on competing with the "big guys"
- Education: Read how one school district streamlined documentation on cleaners, lab chemcials, art supplies, and healthcare equipment
- Higher Education: See how a leading research university spends less time managing binders and more time in the lab
- Healthcare: A 25-bed facility uses MSDSOnline to free up more time for patient care
- Manufacturing: As both distributor and fabricator, one company easliy tracks incoming products and quickly provides customers SDS information on the products they create
- Manufacturing: A cloud-based SDS solution was a good fit for this industry leader in plastic injection molding
- Municipalities: Even with some departments who preferred hard copies, this Oklahoma municipality saw MSDSOnline win over employees with ease of use
Discounted Products and Services
Industry Communications and Events
- Integrated Connections Meetings
- Worker 360° e-newsletter (monthly)
- Worker 360° Employee Digest (monthly)
- Safety Conferences
Access NeSC’s Extensive Video Library
- Over 450 titles
- 25+ titles in Spanish
No matter what your needs, we are here to help you on your journey to safety excellence. Call us at 402.483.2511 ext. 104 on how to become a member today.