The 4-hour Defensive Driving Course (DDC-4), 6th Edition, has completely revised curriculum with brand new videos and real-life driver-situation reenactments.
No other driver improvement course is so widely used by business and industry, courts and government agencies, state departments, municipalities, driving schools and the military.
In just half a day, DDC-4 offers practical strategies to reduce collision-related injuries, fatalities, and costs. It addresses the importance of attitude in preventing incidents and reinforces the good driving skills individuals already have.
Course content includes:
- Aggressive driving and road rage
- Fatigue and drowsy driving
- How driver behavior and mental conditions affect driving
- How to avoid a collision and case study scenarios
- Hazard recognition and collision avoidance
- The “Fatal Four” causes of a crash
- Driving skills inventory and assessments
This is now available as an onsite training option, ideal for groups of 6 or more employees! Our trainer will come to your facility at a date and time that works for you and your employees.
Course Length: 4 hours
Course Fee: $95 (Members $85)
Members - Log in for member pricing.
Below is a list of events that are open for registration at this time. You can view more information about an event by clicking on the title of the event. If no events are listed, please contact us at 402.483.2511 ext. 108 for information about on-site training.