COVID Preparedness Training and Certification Program
Members - Log in for member pricing.
The COVID 19 pandemic has changed our world. Businesses are changing their operations to fit the safety needs of the pandemic threat. Our responsibilities have been identified by OSHA and we are clearly held accountable for our actions. Many Nebraska employers are doing a fantastic job and deserve to be recognized for their efforts. The Nebraska Safety Council and the Nebraska Chamber are partnering to offer a certification program to organizations that are actively putting safeguards in place. This training is required to be recognized as a certificate holder. Businesses that meet the certification requirements will send a clear message to employees and the public that they are doing everything possible to keep people safe.
- Preparation and Emergency Operations Planning for a Pandemic
- Job Safety and Hazard Analysis
- Policy/Procedure and Continuing Improvement
- Bloodborne and Airborne Pathogens
- PPE selection and Training
- Respiratory Protection
- Reporting Procedures For OSHA, CDC, EPA and Local Health Departments
- Award Certification Application Requirements
Course Length: 4 Hours
Course Fee: $250 Non-Members (NESC and Nebraska Chamber Members $200)
There are no events in the selected category