This course is for people already familiar with the code and need to know the updates. Every 3 years the code is updated – the new 2020 NEC® will be officially released this year.
You will learn about the new or revised articles including:
- New Article 242—Overvoltage Protection
- Changes in Grounding and Bonding Article 250
- New Article 311—Medium Voltage Conductors and Cable
- New Article 337—Type P Cable
- Change for electronic protectino of motors
- Changes to Hazardous (Classified) Locations articles
- New in Article 680: Splash pads
- New allowances for PV connectors
- Article 805—General Requirements for Communication Systems
- New section on interconnected power systems
Who will benefit from this training?
- Energy management personnel
- HVAC Techicians
- Linemen & utility workers
- Maintenance Technicians
- Owners & managers
- Stationary engineers
- Understand how NEC® safeguards people and property.
- Make your facility and operations NEC® compliant.
- Become current with the most recent NEC® updates.
Textbooks, Lab manuals, classroom consumables, and completion certificate
NTT delivers comprehensive, skills-based seminars and hands-on training because it’s practical. Their comprehensive skills-based approach to training, safety and compliance reduces workplace accidents and increases productivity.
The Nebraska Safety Council selected NTT to provide the 2020 NEC Code Update due to their excellent reputation and quality training provided.
Class Size: Limited to 35 students
Course Length: 2 days
Course Fees: $975 ($795 Members)
Cancellation with full refund will be allowed up to 2 weeks prior to class start date. Cancellations more than 1 week prior to start date will incur a 50% penalty. Cancellations less than 1 week prior to start date will be responsible for the entire course fee. Substitutions will be allowed up to the day of the training.
There are no events in the selected category