This award is available for members of the Nebraska Safety Council and it is free to apply. The focus is almost primarily on safety with a little extra bonus help in wellness. Estimated time to complete the award – only 1 hour!
The Nebraska Safety Council Safety Award is perfect for companies who are looking for recognition and affirmation that they are taking the correct approach to making workplace safety a priority.
Awards will be presented during the annual Nebraska Safety Council Conference on April 24, 2024. Winners are recognized in newsletters, emails, and year-round on our website.
Documentation you should have to prepare your application:
- Past two years of OSHA 300A logs
- Total number of hours training (any safety training including FACPR, anti-harassment, active shooter, anything safety)
- Number of employees
- Number of times your safety committee meets per year
- What your safety committee has accomplished this past year
- How the safety committee improved culture
- Number of near misses if any – from two years ago
- Number of near misses if any – from last year
- Number of hazard corrections if any – from two years ago
- Number of hazard corrections if any – from last year
AWARD DESCRIPTIONS & CRITERIA:
There are 4 different levels for the Safety Award. Specific criteria must be met. Read more about the requirements here, or click on the individual awards below:
Application deadline: March 11, 2024
Register for a Safety Award Tutorial Q&A Session and get started on your application! These sessions are offered in-person and virtual.
Brian York, Safety Services Manager
402.483.2511 ext. 110