The Nebraska Safety Council is offering free CPR/AED classes for the public. This is a great opportunity to learn this important life-saving skill at no cost.
- Eligibility requirements: Lancaster county resident, 15+ years of age, and low-income.
- A scholarship application must be signed and returned to the Nebraska Safety Council (2 days) prior to the class.
- Each class can accept a maximum of 20 individuals.
- Registration is first come, first served.
- Registration is required and a 7-day notice to reschedule is required if you are unable to attend.
All applicants will be notified of the status of their application (15 days) before the selected class. Once a class is full, applicants will be asked to attend another class. If all classes are full applicants will be added to a waitlist for next year.
Download the scholarship application below and send it back to us via mail or email.
If you do not see a date listed that works for your schedule, please add your name and contact information to a wait list so we can reach out when the next course(s) are offered.