Lincoln in person classroom registrations available now! Online classroom registrations to come in April.
- 20 Hours in person Classroom or Online Classroom Training (Average completion time is 35-40 hours)
- 5 hours hands-on driving
- 1/2 hour behind-the-wheel drive test
- During COVID-19, a parent or adult of the same household will need to ride along during the drive time
Please Note: We make every effort to schedule behind the wheel driving training during the course date(s) your student is scheduled; however, we cannot guarantee it. It may be necessary to schedule drive time following the course date(s).
Thanks to our partners, AAA and the CornhuskerMotor Club, who have graciously provided scholarships for teens on the reduced/free lunch program. Scholarships are available while funds last. Call 402.483.2511 for more information.
- Parallel/perpendicular/angle parking
- Marked and unmarked streets/intersections
- Interstate driving
- Heavy, city-traffic driving
IMPORTANT: Students that will turn 18 years of age before completing the classroom AND behind-the-wheel portions of the course are NOT ELIGIBLE for this program (per DMV regulation).
Cancellations received five (5) business days prior to the first classroom date will receive a partial refund with a 5% processing fee. View the full terms and conditions for details.