- 20 Hours in person Classroom or Online Classroom Training (Average completion time is 35-45 hours)
- 5 hours hands-on driving
- 5 hours of observation
- 1/2 hour behind-the-wheel drive test
- Parallel/perpendicular/angle parking
- Marked and unmarked streets/intersections
- Interstate driving
- Heavy, city-traffic driving
Your student must complete both the classroom portion and the drive time successfully in order for the completion information to be sent to the DMV.
Our goal is to provide a strong foundation for your teen on how to be a safe driver; however, you play an important role in providing additional practice time. We look forward to teaching your child in our teen driver education program and hope you will find the resources on our website helpful.
Thanks to our partners, AAA and the CornhuskerMotor Club, who have graciously provided scholarships for teens on the reduced/free lunch program. Scholarships are available while funds last. Call 402.483.2511 for more information.
Cancellations received five (5) business days prior to the first classroom date will receive a partial refund with a 5% processing fee. No refunds will be given once the course has begun. View the full terms and conditions for details.