Register now for Winter/Spring 2020 courses!
- 20 hours of classroom instruction
- 5 hours hands-on driving
- 5 and a half hours of observation
- 1/2 hour Behind-The-Wheel Drive Test
Please Note: We make every effort to schedule behind the wheel driving training during the course date(s) your student is scheduled; however, we cannot guarantee it. It may be necessary to schedule drive time following the course date(s).
$350 - Includes all materials
- Parallel/perpendicular/angle parking
- Marked and unmarked streets/intersections
- Interstate driving
- Heavy, city-traffic driving
- Advance registration & payment required.
- Students must possess a learner's permit to register and complete the course.
- Registration is a 2-step process:
- First Step – Register your student for the classroom portion of course.
- Second Step – You will receive an email from the Nebraska Safety Council after registration and payment are received, which will provide a link for you to select behind-the-wheel drive times.
- If you don’t receive an email, please check your spam filter.
- Do not select a drive time slot that is on or before the first day of class.
- Drive times are first come, first served.
- Click on the class location city to the right and select the date and location of your course.
- Follow the instructions found on the city-specific webpage.
IMPORTANT: Students that will turn 18 years of age before completing the classroom and behind-the-wheel portions of the course are not eligible for this program. (per DMV regulation).
Cancellations received five (5) business days prior to the first classroom date will receive a full refund. View the full terms and conditions for details.