Our goal is to provide a strong foundation for your teen on how to be a safe driver; however, you play an important role in providing additional practice time.
- 20 hours in-person Classroom or Online Classroom Training (Average completion time is 35-45 hours)
- 5 hours hands-on driving
- 5 hours of observation
- 1/2 hour behind-the-wheel drive test
- Parallel/perpendicular/angle parking
- Marked and unmarked streets/intersections
- Interstate driving
- Heavy, city-traffic driving
Your student must complete both the classroom portion and the drive time successfully in order for the completion information to be sent to the DMV.