Did you know? Vehicle crashes are the #1 cause of death for people between the ages of 16 and 24.
Alive at 25 is a highly-effective four-hour course that serves as an excellent complement to standard driver education programs - and is also ideal for young drivers who incur traffic violations. Through interactive media segments, workbook exercises, class discussions, and role-playing, young drivers develop convictions and strategies that will keep them safe on the road.
- Why young adults often underestimate risk.
- The effects of inexperience, peer pressure and distractions such as cell phones, text messaging, MP3 players and GPS devices.
- The dangers of "kneeing".
- State and local driving laws and regulations.
- Communication skills for assertiveness and being a young leader.
- Responsibility of passengers.